A Princess' job is never done. I always have to be in peril and wait around on some dude with a sword to come pry open a door. Like Lindsay Lohan and her current relationship with locksmiths. But in between brushing my hair, and having woodland creatures help me do domestic activities, I found it in me to cobble together a FTB before my stepmother beats me. I think I covered the Disney franchise. Also Youtube disabled the video I wanted, so I had to use a pinch hitter that I think is even better.
- These are your links. Read them and enjoy them while I'm singing from a flying carpet.
- Mathematical proof of sorts that the Toronto Maple Leafs are in fact rebuilding. I could have told you that without making charts and graphs; TRUCULENCE LIFE, SON!!!1
- More on the possibility of Patrick Sharp becoming a Leaf and other news bits from the MLHS.
- Let's talk Mikhail Grabovski. Well for starters he'll always be Mickey Grabs to me.
- He's not going to be a Leaf, but a charming interview with Rick Nash courtesy of Puck Daddy.
- Lucic Lust Alert; Milan Lucic talks NHL 10 and is wonderful whilst doing do.
- Your non hockey link: Slaughterhouse 90210; Kurt Vonnegut, meet Brenda Walsh. A site where pop culture meets classic literature.