Your Princess nearly forgot she had to make an FTB. She hopes all can be forgiven. Well there isn't a whole lot of hockey news at the moment. At least there is Comic Con. Look up the trailer for Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Tons of stylish blood splatters (you've been warned?) but looks amazing. Like 300 the tv show, but with Xena! I suggest watching the trailer for Tron Legacy;
Whoa. It looks rather slick and awesome. Anyways onto your short list of links;
- This might be a bad scenario for some, but a look at how the Leafs could be without Tomas Kaberle.
- Pal Hall Pall shows just what summer boredom does to the hockey blogger.
- In case you missed it; MF37's handy chart to navigating the Toronto media and their "logic".
- Sidney Crosby is getting the hang with the Stanley Cup on his birthday. Uhm, tscha! I like to think he will drink Capri Sun out of the Cup while eating Goldfish Crackers.
- Your non-hockey link for the day; We Have Lasers!!!!!!! a celebration of those laser portraits you may have had growing up.
I realllllly want to go to Comic Con....
- Steve looks at what moves Boston is doing. It's a bit messy....
- DGB with an etiquette guide for Jason Spezza's wedding.
- MLHS outlines that whole Justin Pogge thing as well as what other moves teams are making and what that can mean to the Leafs.
- Leahy over at Puck Daddy looks at some of the new jersey designs for this season. Really, I like the Predator jersey, if it didn't have the checkerboard on the bottom.