Good morning all. The name of the game is 80's Hair Metal. Every link has a lyric from some band of that era, either modified slightly or a direct quotation. Some might be easy, some might be hard but for the most part I tried to be as obscure as possible. The winner gets to be Mëtal for the day.
To get you in the mood, enjoy some Metal Skool with Entourage's Jeremy Piven doing some AC/DC. Ya, it's all kinds of awesome, especially after a few drinks (what isn't?)
Oh, and completely NSFW language. 'Cause it's metal, duh.
Metal Skool & Jeremy Piven (via timroot)
- With all this cheap talk about Halladay and Kaberle, TSM is gonna need an oxygen tank.
- Hungry Leafs Fan is sleazin' in the city, looking for some wings.
- The Other Vatican is talking Pogge, and can't make heads or tails of it. It's the kind of bad habit you just can't drop.
- No lyrics in this link, but Arch has the Handsome Man's Guide to music. It's a darn good read if you ask me... :)
- TO Sports has a look down the middle of the line up, and they don't like what they see. Maybe big talk is just cheap talk.
- There's too many problems the world can't solve, except for portable goal horns.
- The Good Point has an incredible article on the dangers of being dropped on your head repeatedly as a child. Where did he get that point of view?
- Not hockey related, but the "TWSS" headline caught my eye. Here is an exercise in marketing faux pas. Was it good for you?
- Jared is hungry, he can't get enough.