Goddammit! I want to see your war face Stajan! AAARRRGGGHHH!
Jesus H. Christ! You maggots must be the worst bunch of low rent, white bread, no label, link seeking pukes I've ever set my eyes on! Get on the floor and give me fifty! That's push-ups, not dollars Blake! Hell, MLSE already sees to it that I get paid more than you - save it for your pinko charities, like the CREEP slushfund!
My name is Gunnery Sergeant Wilson and I'm going to turn you scumbags into the finest killing machine this world has ever seen! You will be ministers of death praying for October 1st to get here as soon as possible! GET THAT DISGUSTING SMILE OFF YOUR FACE, STEMPNIAK! I will make you all into a brotherhood and we will wipe this earth clean of gutless Habitants and the scourge of Kanata! And also Bryan Adams! Now for the war song!
Beating up chumps like a side of beef! / Beating up chumps like a side of beef!
Presenting your Toronto Maple Leafs! / Presenting your Toronto Maple Leafs!
Burning hotter than Joan of Arc / Burning hotter than Joan of Arc
Punching out your blood like Wendel Clark / Punching out your blood like Wendel Clark
- Down Goes Brown and the latest in the seemingly still unsaturated 'Laffs Suck, LOL!' book market.
- Nearing the end of pre season, Maple Leaf Hot Stove asks who stays and who goes by this time next week.
- TrucuLeafs ponders the road of development still laying ahead, after all the summer arrivals.
- Over at Dr. Steve's ranch o'analysis, David Johnson holds forth on some thoughts on the Leafs and the sens.
- In the best traditions of The Vapors, Loser Domi is turning Japanese - giving her predictions for the North East division in the delicate 5,7,5 form of haiku.
- Further Vintage Leaf goodness, featuring Douglas Robert Gilmour.
- General B and his Truthulence don't think much of Czech hockey....
- Hockeycentric profiles the potential lowcost/high reward UFA's of this summer. (WARNING: Contains Raycroft. MUST STAY BACK 10 YARDS - DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE AN ELEVATOR).
- Puck Daddy fills in the background behind Gretzky's departure from the land of sand - and the Fanhouse reckons they know where he might be going next. Stop laughing at the back there, Ovechkin and Malkin!
- Already shaping up to be the coming season's disciplinary hot topic, The Hockey Writers have a look at the attack after the hit and what needs to be done to address it.
- We love to end on a bit of biffo though, so here's Hockee Night with a bit of moustache on moustache action.