- The Leafs dropped the last game of their mini-road trip 3 - 1 last night against the Flames. Views from the side of righteousness and truth come from Jared and AkiSchennberg. Opinions from the forces of evil and misery from the gamethread at Matchsticks and Gasoline. Dull but worthy copy comes from The Hockey News.
- The Marlies started the New Year in far finer fettle, taking out the Milwaukee Admirals 3 - 2 after a shootout at Ricoh Coliseum - Brendan Mikkelson and Andre Deveaux scoring in regulation, with Greg Scott potting the winner in the SO.
- Toronto Sports Media has been thinking about blame and where it ought to lie.
- A quick note from Maple Leaf Hot Stove, with news on the rehab of Chris DiDomenico.
- Hungry Leafs Fan has been at the Resolution juice, writing cheques his body surely can't cash.
- Making the case for a Winter Classic game in Toronto, TML Fan Fury has a think on where such a game might be held.
- A piece from Sharks lauding mouthpiece, Fear The Fin next - looking at what the cap hit would be for the Olympic Rosters.
- 100 shots of tequila at a 'high-end' Italian restaurant? That'll be the Oilers, then.
- WHJC results - Slovakia 3 - 2 Austria. Russia 2 - 3 Switzerland (Toblerone takes on vodka and wins!) USA 6 - 2 Finland, with Jerry D'Amigo slotting in two for the Shermans. Games today - Czech Republic/Latvia, and the semi-finals - Sweden/USA and Switzerland being mauled by Canada.
- UPDATEORY - Satire hats at the ready as Sully Baseball puts forth his ideas for next Winter Classic!
Nearly Back To The Grindstone Edition