- Fresh from a botched attempt to kidnap his wife, extort money from his father and ultimately make Steve Buscemi end up in a wood chipper, Jamie Lundmark joins the Blue and White after being claimed off the waiver wire. Maple Leaf Hot Stove, Toronto Sports Media, Matchsticks and Gasoline, The Hockey News and NHL.com air their thoughts.
- Vintage Leaf Memories, on the trail of a Canadian Olympian goalie.
- The Hockey Writers have a stat you're just going to love to pieces, this Valentines Day. Also, what about 15 for fighting?
- Suomi correspondent and friend of the show Sleza previews the men's Olympic competition, under way on Tuesday.
- The women's event got under way yesterday, with Slovakia keeping it close with Canada until the anthems ended - Canada eventually winning in a world record score of 18 - 0. In the other game in that group, Sweden laid a 3 - 0 beatdown of Switzerland.
- Toronto Mike has some of the bestest images from the opening ceremony.
- Puck Daddy and the 20 best selling NHL jerseys, with #39 MITCHELL a shocking omission.
- Finally and oh how could I possibly have forgotten to include this yesterday, the greatest moment in Winter Olympic history. Ladies and Gentleman, put your hands together for Steven Bradbury!