San Jose Sharks at Toronto Maple Leafs
7:30PM - Air Canada Centre
TV: TSN4 Radio: TSN1050
SBN: Fear the Fin / Battle of California
Battle of California wrote a post entitled Toronto Holiday Traditions, in which I thiiiiink they were pointing out that people from Toronto are (1) Canadian and (2) often Leafs fans. This is a huge step up from last year, when the game preview was nothing but an enormous image of Pig********* on a faux graph. Improving!
I am therefore fully confident that we will join with the rest of the Eastern conference in beating the crap out of the Sharks.
In return for the nice article, here's a bunch of California holiday traditions:
- Being unable to take time off from the Silicon Valley job for Christmas
- Wondering why Tomas Hertl was busted to the 4th line by DeBoer
- Figuring out Yule gifts for the Pagan-Wiccan cousins
- Choosing the over under on Joe Thornton crying on the bench this season
- Doing all your shopping at Frye's
- Consulting Pinterest about piecing together a turkey from pieces of vegan sushi
- Having to decide which of your grandparents' 13 Stanley Cup ornaments to hang on your tree -- oh no wait, that's us
- Desperately waiting for your kickstarted tree to arrive
- Planning your April vacation for just after the Sharks' inevitable playoff collapse
With thanks to Cornelius for some of these.
I'm looking forward to this game.
Wait, what do you mean you're all going to see Star Wars instead?!
Tonight I am going to
This poll is closed
See Star Wars
Not see Star Wars and if you spoil anything I will spork you
Watch the Leafs-Sharks game right here with my Leafs BFFs
Not watch the Leafs-Sharks game because Nylander is not yet up
Watch a different hockey game
Other (will explain in comments)