Toronto Maple Leafs @ Pittsburgh Penguins 7:00PMPPG Paints Arena (seriously)CBC
1. Is tonight finally the night that Frankie makes his season debut? I guess we'll find out come warm-ups!
Changes expected for the Leafs in Pittsburgh.— Paul Hendrick (@HennyTweets) November 12, 2016
Corrado, Hunwick and Holland likely candidates to get in. Andersen probable starter. #tmltalk
2. Goodbye, Seth. We hardly knew ye.
3. What's happening with Karri Ramo? Who knows
Karri Ramo now has a stall in the #leafs dressing room at Air Canada Centre.— Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) November 12, 2016
4. Nikita Zaitsev is the stoic player we all deserve. He does not have time for your questions.
I follow hockey actually for like 20 years so I know who Crosby is for sure. I don’t think [it’s a special game]. I played against him already with national team, so?
5. Pittsburgh heard that the Red Wings were planning on Little Caesars Arena. Not to be outdone, they've changed the name of their arena from CONSOL Energy Centre (already bad) to PPG Paints Arena to once again stake their claim for the worst arena name in the league.
What's the worst arena name in the league?
This poll is closed
PPG Paints Arena
Little Caesars Arena
Xcel Energy Centre
Write in (post it below)