In honor of Star Wars night in Sunrise, here are a few trivia questions.
Who said the following lines?
- "This bounty hunter is my kind of scum. Fearless and inventive."
- "I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"
- "Why, you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler."
- "I'm rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor."
And here are a bunch of other questions stolen from the internet:
- What were Luke's aunt and uncle's job on Tatooine?
- In how many languages is C-3P0 fluent?
- What is the Wookiee's home world?
- Who actually shot first?
- Which character is partially named after George Lucas's son?
- In which movie does the camera pan back up after the crawl?
- How many Dewbacks were in the original 1977 theatrical cut of the first Star Wars movie?
- Which species stole the plans to the Death Star?
- What was the original name of the first Star Wars movie when it went into production?
- Which bounty hunter in The Empire Strikes Back is wearing an old costume from a Doctor Who episode?
- Who kissed Leia first -- Han or Luke?
- What does AT-AT stand for?
- What odds does C-3P0 give Han for successfully navigating the asteroid field? Who is Lando Calrissian's co-pilot in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi?
- What does the TIE in TIE fighter stand for?
May the force be with us tonight!
And may we never forget that the thing Aaron Ekblad likes more than hockey is -- seashells.