Another two weeks of the summer have blissfully rolled by, and we have another podcast for you. As always we hit on a variety of topics, including:
- Arvind reveals he has a social life [0:32]
- We talk about trading a forward [1:30]
- Arvind goes on a 5 minute soliloquy about Goals Above Replacement (GAR), which Fulemin politely pretended to understand [29:30]. We then both discuss the pros and cons of the stat, some of the various models, and why it’s difficult to choose one over the other.
- Why were we so low on Andrew Nielsen? Fulemin puts on his prospecting pessimism and discusses his flaws [50:15]
- Meanwhile, Arvind talks more about Yegor Korshkov [58:01], and the process of learning about prospects you don’t get to watch often.
In addition to being on Soundcloud, you can also find us on iTunes, so you can listen on the go, without dealing with Soundcloud, if you so choose. While you’re there, we’d love it if you could leave a review or rating!
As always, feel free to let us know what you think in the comments!