We’re back! After a challenging two weeks where we bravely struggled with the complex task of recording a Skype call, Fulemin and I manage to sort the tech out and get back to our podcasting.
In this podcast, we touch on a bunch of things, including:
- Our opinions on the Connor Brown contract [1:05]
- How we feel each of Auston Matthews, William Nylander, and Mitch Marner will progress into next year, including projecting their point totals and what we need to see from them in order for them to improve [8:25]
- We specifically avoid talking about the sophomore slump - we are planning on addressing that more directly in the future.
- We finish up by making fun of Rasmus Ristolainen again, and specifically, the right and wrong ways to talk about context when analyzing a player. We also make reference to this excellent piece analyzing him [37:35]
- Lastly, we talk about @MannyElks new WAR stat, and our struggles to reconcile the unintuitive results with our general acceptance of all-in-one stats [49:00]
As always, let us know what you think, and feel free to comment or ask questions here. You can find us through the Soundcloud embed below, as well as on iTunes and anywhere else podcasts are located.