It’s Friday, November 30th. There fewer than 48 hours for the Toronto Maple Leafs and William Nylander to come together and sign a contract.
I’ve collected the best William Nylander articles we’ve done for you to peruse while you wait.
Here’s what we’re missing.
I don’t know what’s going on.
No one knows what’s going on.
Anyone who says they know what’s going on, are damn liars.
All anyone is going to tell you are the same three things, just in a different way.
All I know is this damn saga is going to end one way or another soon.
Here’s some stuff to read to distract you.
Kevin has some Liljegren analysis over at MLHS
Kasperi Kapanen is having dreams about Nylander
The Avalanche are good again. For now.
Johnny Boychuk played dentist for Davod Krejci
FInally, something good to finish us off.
Enjoy your day folks. Remember, big news gets dropped at the end of the day on Friday.
So keep refreshing the news all day.
- No news
- Could all be solved in seconds.
- He thinks Nylander will wait for Saturday for the best Leafs offer
- Leafs will think he’ll be more likely to settle for their deal on Saturday.
- McKenzie does not think a trade is probable because the Leafs don’t want to trade him, and there a few teams who can afford his cap hit this year, plus the Leafs aren’t being offered fair value.
- Rank the likely outcomes: 1, signs 2. holdsout 3. trade, with 3 a distant third well after the other two.