Welcome to another episode of Back to Excited. Today we discuss:
- The week that was, and how the Leafs have dug themselves out of a hole [1:18]
- The stabilisation of the Leafs defence pairings and the success they’ve had [12:02]
- Comparing the Babcock and Keefe Leafs now that we have more of a sample on Keefe [19:12]
- Can we consider the Leafs a contender if they keep doing this? [32:13]
- Auston Matthews .... defending? [39:12]
- Arvind gets mad at people who want to split up Matthews and Nylander [55:05]/
Let us know if there are any topics you’d like us to discuss. Thanks for listening!