Today is the kind of day that makes you long for a Saturday night in December (but not the 13th or 27th) so that you could curl up on the couch with the Leafs and a couple of adult beverages. Sure, the MLS All-Star game is a pretty good substitute but it's just West Ham.
Anyway, while reminding the Europeans that we still do not know how they came to follow the Leafs and hoping that some of the shrinking violets will contribute to what has become an interesting look at the Origins of Fandom I'll make this an open thread to discuss whatever you want. Defensive pairings, what forwards will play on which lines, is CuJo a traitor, whatever.
If you have a link to share drop it in the comments:
- Canada is obviously going to win the World Juniors but they will not have Stamkos.
- Just the Centre of the Sporting Universe G & M? Try the entire universe.
- Koopa Kid ponders the eternal question: If the Toronto media were not such over the top d-bags like Cathal Kelly, Damien Cox, et al would the players improve?
- Speaking of that insufferable POS Cathal Kelly, deal with the fact that TFC fans are the gold standard in the league. And stop calling the team FC!
- Norte escaped from He Score! He Shoot! and started his own blog. I told Greener to not let Moose handle knot-making duty./