...of the year! If you're looking for the right song to play as the clock rings in 2010, might I suggest the following? Oh, and by the way, lyrics are completely NSFW.
Leafs play tomorrow tonight (sigh.) I have no idea who it's against, but I'm sure at some point I'll get it all figured out. Maybe I'll even watch he game!
Oh ya, Leafs. Links...
- First order of business: Ian White. MLHS tries to place a monetary value on a mustache, while TML Fan Fury states the obvious: just pay the man!
- Have the holidays ended? Of course not! Want to know how I know? Two words: Holiday Kesstacular.
- Steve talks power play numbers. In particular, the crappy ones the Leafs have been putting up for quite some time now.
- Most would agree, Jared has a way with words. His most recent game recap proves the point.
- Speaking of recaps, Frozen Leafs saw a different team from the Leafs than in some of the more recent games. Or did they...?
- Vintage Leafs seems to have found my weak spot. Rick Vaive goodness. As always, do check out the rest of the site!
A two-for one deal as eyebleaf talks about the top ten moments in Toronto sporting history. Then, putting a kibosh on the year that was, we get his last deep thoughts for 2009. For what it's worth, #11 hurts. You may want to skip over that one...