- Those of you that haven't sneaked out of class already to watch the ski jumping (always been a particular favourite of mine), will have noticed that the Leafs played their last game before the Olympic greak last night, going down 4 - 0 to the Blues. Vintage Leaf Memories, Jared and The Hockey News give their thoughts, St Louis Game Time responds in kind.
- Before the game, Vintage Leaf Memories wrote about Al Arbour.
- And while we're on the subject of the Blues, TJ Oshie really doesn't get on the US roster? Madness.
- Keeping it Vintage, it's Somny and his collections from yesteryear - featuring a hard-drinkin' Conn Smythe.
- Changing On The Fly marks 11 years since the closure of the Gardens.
- Holy vague resemblance, Batman - Bone has some Leafs Doppelgangers!
- So far away, but still so close to our hearts - Eyebleaf posts more Sports and The city thoughts from the Arabian Sea.
- Inside the Olympic Village with Wyshynski (from days and days ago, admittedly).
- The fall in the number of misconducts, looked at from Behind The Net. Also, ask your Olympic based stats/analysis questions here!
- As Another Good Kingston Boy correctly points out, Women's Hockey competition starts today - Sweden play Switzerland and Oooooooooh Canada! play Slovakia./
You've successfully subscribed to PPP Leafs
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to PPP Leafs
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Unable to sign you in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Error! Billing info update failed.