When I was in university, our motto was "sleep is for the weak". We'd pull all nighters at least once a week, average about 4hrs of sleep on the nights we did fall asleep, and in general say funny things due to lack of sleep. Our first year theme song is the video above - I Can't Get No Sleep by Faithless. It was a wild four years that changed my life. Yup, I now need 10 hours of sleep a night to function. Or at least it seems that way. I am so tired all the time now, it feels like some days I'm half asleep, walking around in a haze. So tonight, I am watching How I Met Your Mother and going to bed early. This means I will possibly miss a few of your lovely blogs about the Toronto Maple Leafs, so I apologize for any omissions. Links below the jump.
- "Go to the net" plus building the "perfect Leaf" from the current roster—who is the Leafs’ most complete player?
Vintage Leaf Memories has a couple of questions about who will go to the net and who is the most complete Leaf.
- Kadri staying put for now
Mirtle has a story with info from Dallas Eakins on how Kadri's fairing in the AHL and why it's the best place to be.
- Leafs at the 10 game mark
mf37 weighs in with a review after a month of regular season games.
- October Recap: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Five Minutes for Fighting reviews the Leafs start to the season.
- A Leafs Fan Blogs
Vinay on the Star's fan blog talks about the Leafs goal scoring woes of late.
- Pinpointing Location
Jeffler would like fans to gain some perspective on the Leafs.
- Former Toronto Maple Leafs Goalie Vesa Toskala Signs in Sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA from Buds in Blue.
- Ten Leafs Tidbits Through Ten Games, and Ten More for November
maple stir-up has ten observations so far this season as well as 5 things he'd like to see and 5 he hopes not to see in the next month.
- Through 10
Norman James Sports is pleased with our goaltending so far.
- Dion Phoneyneuf or Captain Pylon does it make a difference?
TML Fan Fury is pretty hard on Captain Dion./